One of the most critical factors when sourcing new software systems is how easily they can be integrated into existing systems and business processes. One of the key design goals of Processwall was to offer easy to use transparent integration points which can be used directly by our Customers, System Integrators and Developers.
Integrating Processwall into existing systems and business processes can be achieved in the following ways:
- using the Processwall API which is available as a set of REST Web Services.
- working with an approved Processwall System Integrator.
- working directly with Processwall.
Advantages of Processwall over traditional Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Removes duplicated information and processes. Your Company no longer has to maintain information about Suppliers, Customers and Partners.
- Configure new Suppliers, Customers and Partners with a few mouse clicks.
- Processwall uses Standards without compromising usability and features.