Manufacturing companies are totally reliant on their Suppliers to provide the raw materials and components needed to manufacture their products. Efficient management and communication with these Suppliers is key to reducing lead times and costs. Conversely, Suppliers in the manufacturing sector can enhance their market presence and increase sales by communicating efficiently with their Customers.
Processwall Applications can improve efficency and reduce costs in the following business processes:
- Outsourced Manufacturing - this is when your Suppliers manufacture components or an entire product based on your own product designs.
- Design Collaboration - this is when you collaborate with your Suppliers, Customers and Partners to create a product design.
- Standard Part Distribution - this is when you make available product designs and supporting documentation for Standard Parts that your Customers incorporate into their own product designs.
Processwall Applications can also help your Company implement the following components of the ISO/TS16949 quality standards:
- APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) - a framework of procedures and techniques published by the AIAG which are used to improve product development.
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) - defines requirements for production part approval, including production and bulk materials.
Advantages of Processwall over traditional Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Removes duplicated information and processes. Your Company no longer has to maintain information about Suppliers, Customers and Partners.
- Configure new Suppliers, Customers and Partners with a few mouse clicks.
- Processwall uses Standards without compromising usability and features.