Why do I need Processwall?
- To ensure that everyone involved in the business processes occuring between your Business, Suppliers and Customers have access to relevant up to date information.
- To control what information is shared between your Business, Suppliers and Customers.
- To record what information has been shared between your Business, Suppliers and Customers.
What will Processwall do for me?
- Strengthen business relationships by working more closely with your Suppliers and Customers.
- Improve efficiency and reduce costs by removing duplicate processes and information.
What does Processwall do?
- Enables you to establish and maintain business relationships.
- Provides a central platform for business process automation between your Business, Suppliers and Customers.
How do I use Processwall?
- Users access Applications using a simple Browser interface by navigating to the Processwall Portal.
- Integrate Processwall Applications into existing business processes by using the Processwall API.
- Purchase Processwall Applications on a subscription basis. Processwall Applications can be added and removed based on the current demands of your business. Only pay for what you need when you need it.
Take control of the business processes between your Customers and Suppliers with a Processwall Application today by registering on the Processwall Portal.
Advantages of Processwall over traditional Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Removes duplicated information and processes. Your Company no longer has to maintain information about Suppliers, Customers and Partners.
- Configure new Suppliers, Customers and Partners with a few mouse clicks.
- Processwall uses Standards without compromising usability and features.